Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nemion Update and other works

Right now I'm a bit exhausted, and don't feel like doing more than vegging out, but I have so many other things I need to be working on. Laundry is first and foremost at the moment, and the clock is ticking until I need to be back in bed for the day job tomorrow.

After getting up around 9:30 ( it was cold, so it took me a while ) I spent the morning finally designing a website for my little band Nemion. I'm keeping it simple for now. Just a homepage with three links - one to a show date list page, one to a streaming demo page with links to youtube videos of some of our live shows, and then one for merch, all of which are still being developed.

T-Bone came over just before 1pm, and we lugged my new bass cabinet ( which he'd had in his van since I bought it from OED drummer Jason Rufus Sewell aka Jr ) up to my apartment. The plan is to pump our drum track mix through it, as it has some very effective tweeters in it. After getting the sound checked, we burned through the set we have planned for our Headhunters show coming up on Feb 3rd. Took a break, learned from the sound issues we had the first time around, and went through the set again.

The week is going to be busy. I have a cd-art commission to start for the band The Scars Heal In Time ( The S.H.I.T. ); I have swing dance class on Tuesday night; a lot more ink work to do for the next Enrod The Clockman update; Swing dance practice on Thursday, which I might have to skip; and getting more stuff done for Nemion.

But I'm so tired right now...if only I didn't need to do the laundry.

On a pleasant note, over the weekend EnrodX.com gained 3 more Likes on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment